Sunday, March 6, 2016

Toilet Paper CAKE!

Surprise 60th Birthday for the lovely Carol B, my L&M Mama! HECK YES!!! This lady is so special to me and always does the nicest and most thoughtful things for my family and I was so excited to FINALLY have something to celebrate with her! My first question was... what do you give someone who is turning 60? So I asked my Mother-in-Law who coincidentally is also turning 60 this year and her advice was that "gag gifts are still appropriate even for someone who is "60" because people that age don't usually need anything". So the ideas started flowing and I came up with this toilet paper cake! Sure we have all seen diaper cakes before... so why not toilet paper? 

It included: 
  • 14 rolls of toilet paper
  • a toilet cleaning brush
  • toilet bowl cleaner
  • pepto-bismol
  • laxatives
  • milk of magnesia 
  • gas relief tablets
  • hemorrhoid ointment
  • aerosol can of air freshener w/ a complimentary face-mask
And of course it wouldn't have been complete without a big "60" and some corny quotes to go right along with the theme! 

"HOLY SHIT YOU'RE OLD!"
"CHEERS TO WIPING AWAY ANOTHER YEAR!"
"EVERYTHING TURNS TO CRAP AT '60'!"









HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROL!



No comments:

Post a Comment